Juno EMR for 1 provider $249 /month
Every Juno EMR Account includes:
- Free 30-day trial. No setup fees.
- Hosting, maintenance, and real-time backups.
- Phone, email, and web-based support.
- Automated lab integrations.
- 24/7 server monitoring and emergency support.
- Outgoing efax integration.
Additional providers (FTE*) $99 /month
* FTE providers are "Full-Time Equivalents". Full time healthcare providers are generally determined based on the number of patient appointments booked. Two or more part-time doctors may only count as 1 full-time doctor. Medical office staff such as receptionists and MOAs are not care providers and are not counted towards FTE providers.
Additional Juno EMR Services
Juno EMR offers web based training as packages or a-la-carte at reasonable rates. Purchasing training is not required with every new subscription but it is highly recommended. If you are interested in getting up to speed on your own, we have some great free resources.
Online booking and appointment reminders help to streamline your patient communication
processes and reduce time spend on the phone without fully integrated MyHealthAccess
Find out more
Data Import Services
The Juno EMR team is very experience with data migrations from the other EMR softwares. No matter which EMR you're coming from Juno EMR can import your full EMR or demographic-only data to for a reasonable price.
Custom Software Development
At Juno EMR we offer custom software development services, from simple eForm development to large program enhancements. Need a new feature in your EMR or a connection with an external system through an API? Our team can help you with that!